Business Analyst Weekday
- Professional training in the evenings to accommodate your day schedule.
Business Analyst Weekend
- Weekend courses for students and professionals to help you make that stride.
Health Care Industry BA
- Take advantage of the surge in Health Care IT. Learn the domain and technology.
Financial Business Analyst
- Break into the exciting world of Finance IT.
- Live Instructor Led Online Training.
- BABOK based Training.
- Practice on Industry Standard Software.
- Live Case Studies.
- Free E- Book.
- E- mail Support.
- On the Job Support.
- Simulated JAD Sessions during the Class.
- Students create Industry Standard Requirements Document.
- Practice Modeling Techniques on real Software Projects.
- Practice Sign Off Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Rational Rose
- Rational Requisite
- Enterprise Architect
- Star UML
- MS Visio
- Data models
- Conceptual, logical and physical schemes
- Data modeling process
- Modeling methodologies
- Entity relationship diagrams
- Generic data modeling
- Semantic data modeling
- Project Management & Testing Basics
- Business Analyst Governance
- Interview Tips
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
" New Batch Starting Every Two Weeks"
REGISTER HERE FOR A FREE DEMO
OR BUY THIS COURSE NOW
SIMPLIFYING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
CAREER ORIENTED IT COURSES FOR NON - IT PEOPLE
REGISTER FOR A FREE DEMO NOW!!
There has never been a better time to become a Business Analyst. Infact, analytical skills are the most sought after skills in the industry. Industry trends predict that the profession will grow at more than 4% every year within the United States, that is twice as much as any other profession within the same pay scale. Every IT Project needs good Business Analysts and here is the best part, you don’t have to be "technical" to be one!!!
At Rationalize IT, we specialize in arming non technical people; home makers, students with degrees in arts and commerce and even non college graduates with all the skills needed to become a successful IT Business Analyst. What’s more, you can attend a FREE DEMO session and decide for yourself. To register call 703.989.5797 or send an email to email@example.com
BA Competency Development Program – Intensive Course Details
At the end of the training course, participants will have gained a solid understanding of the various principles of Business Analysis and will be able to apply them using Industry Standard tools, methodologies and techniques to real world software development projects.
Who should attend?
- Entry-level IT Business Analysts
- Non IT professionals aspiring to get into Business analysis/analyst.
- Self-taught IT Business Analysts wanting to fill in the gaps and put all the pieces together
- Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role into the business area
Version of the BABOK® used for the course content
Duration of the Course:
36 Classroom hrs + Case studies
Introduction to Business Analysis
System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Composition and Architecture
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Need for a Business Analyst
- Project Team
- Importance of a Business Analyst in the Project Team
Understanding and Capturing business needs
- Requirement Gathering
Software Engineering Methods
- Setting up priorities
- Feasibility studies
- Project scope
- Business case
- Risk assessment
Requirement Analysis Process
- Waterfall Method
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- RAD Methodology
- AGILE Methodology
- Prototype Model
- Comparison between Waterfall & RUP
- Artifacts delivered in each phase of RUP
- Creating Requirement gathering strategy
- Requirements Activities
- Requirement Gathering Techniques
- Different Types of Requirements
- Creating Business Requirement Document
- Creating Software Requirement Specifications
- Requirements Risk Management
- Manage Requirements Change
- Use Case Diagrams
- Activity Diagrams
- Sequence Diagrams
- State Chart Diagrams
Business Process Improvement
- Understanding Use Cases
- Use Case Relationships
- Use Case Brainstorming
- Creating Use cases from Requirements
- Creating Use Case Narratives
- Change Management & Version Control Concept
- Selection of process teams and leader
- Process analysis training
- Process analysis interview
- Process documentation
- Review cycle
- Problem analysis
Rationalize IT, LLC
3200 Shandwick Place Apt 101, Fairfax, VA 22031 Ph: 786 - 353 - 4584 http://www.rationalizeit.us